Good services are created in efficient teams. Ours consists of representatives of various specializations, such as: internet and mobile technologies, dietetics, fitness, psychology, design, UX, marketing.
As we create our online diet and fitness solutions, we change the habits of thousands of people. Our flagship project (but not the only one) is the application Diet & Training by Ann created in cooperation with Anna Lewandowska which has been downloaded over 700 000 times. We strive to reach several million and therefore we want to expand our marketing department and hire a
Senior Mobile User Acquisition Specialist
Are you keen on finding great deals to get more installs, clicks and engagement online? You are not afraid to spend big budgets and do not fear global competitors. You have been in charge of campaigns that were spending $1000 a day. Events, SDK, Adjust / AppsFlyer, CPI, UAC, creating videos are all the themes of your dreams at night. You love experimenting with creation and you know how to analyse the effects of mobile campaigns. You’re in the right place!
Increasing the company’s revenue through foreign mobile acquisition focused on acquiring 7-day trials of application subscription (we are currently present on the following markets: English-speaking, Czech, Slovak, Hungarian, Romanian, German, Russian-speaking). The crucial task will be to achieve a competitive advantage by standing out with your creatives and choosing smart targeting methods.
- managing mobile campaigns Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Snapchat Ads, Pinterest Ads, Twitter Ads
- results analysis
- Cooperation, optimisation and synchronisation of traffic actions with the departments of social media, email marketing and automation marketing
- developing campaign schedules
- cooperation with copywriters who speak different languages, with the creation and content marketing departments
- providing feedback and coming up with ideas for creative solutions tailored to a given advertising network
- A/B testing
- testing and optimisation of conversion funnels
- searching for new traffic sources in alternative ad systems, such as Vungle, Outbrain, Huawei App Gallery
- sharing ideas while creating strategies for entering new markets
- concept input in the improvement of analytical processes in the company
- you have at least 1 year of experience in managing mobile campaigns with high budgets
- you are good at analytics, you can combine data from various sources and you are not afraid to use a pivot table in Excel
- you can tell a persuasive headline from marketing gibberish, and you love testing creatives
- you speak fluent English
- you want to find out about new advertising systems and work them out
- you know: Firebase, Adjust / AppsFlyer, Facebook Analytics
- you are familiar with Pinterest Ads, Twitter Ads, Snapchat Ads, it will be especially appreciated
- you know BigQuery, Google Data Studio, SQL, it will be additionally rewarded
- you enjoy leading a healthy lifestyle
- your middle name is “A/B Creatives Test”
- working on projects that are used by tens of thousands of people and affect their lives on a daily basis
- the opportunity to implement your own ideas – we are an agile company and quickly implement new solutions
- high salary adequate to skills and managed budgets
- catering, nuts, fruit, vitamins, Multisport sports card
- work in a modern and comfortable office in the center of Poznań
- help with relocation to Poznań / Poland
- You can find more reasons why it’s worth working for DietLabs here: https://dietlabs.co/work-with-us/
- last but not least – If you want to develop your skills in the area of internet marketing, DietLabs is just the perfect place. Our company has capital links with Sprawny.Marketing and MaxROY.com, which is why you have unlimited access to the latest knowledge (trainings, conferences, subscription to Sprawny.Marketing magazine, internal inter-company discussion group, inter-company meetings and exchange of experience and ideas). The training path is already waiting here for you!
Want to see who works at DietLabs? Click here.
Below you can listen to an interview with Gary Veynerchuk conducted by Tomasz Frontczak – Co-Founder & Head of Marketing at DietLabs.
Interview with Gary Veynerchuk conducted by Tomasz Frontczak – Co-Founder & Head of Marketing at DietLabs.: